Thursday 12 December 2013

Everyone has a good book inside them right?


They say that everyone has a book in them. Well, I can confirm that there is more than one in me! It's been fantastic writing this blog, and hearing feedback from you, my lovely readers. I only really started writing about my parenting experiences from a selfish perspective, as an outlet in a way. However, as I have carried in and my audience has grown, it has occurred to me that there is perhaps a book here. From what I gather there is pretty much nothing out there in mainstream literature about being the 'other mother' even though it's clear there is a hunger for information out there. So, here begins my bid to publish my story. 

What do you think? Would you buy it? (Please say yes!)

In my other life, before I was a parent, I published a novel called Four Movemenents, the extraordinary tale of an ordinary upright piano and its owners over 50 years. Download it on Amazin and see what you think: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Four-Movements-Fifty-Years-People-ebook/dp/B00D2ZSAM0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386880144&sr=8-1&keywords=Four+movements


No comments:

Post a Comment